Inventions, mods, communities
- All Access Blogging: How to make your blog accessible
Lighthouse for the Blind
Tactile Maps info
General disability information sources
* The big information archive at AbleData (especially the DIY section).
* Wheelchair Junkie: Funny site, useful forums. A labor of love.
* Ouch! BBC: Disability-related blogs, podcasts, forums, and more. Great!
* Patients Like Me: Social network for ALS, MS, PD, HIV, Mood Disorder. An interesting approach. But diagnosis-based and not an open social network.
* GimpGirl – runs meetings, gathers information, grassroots group of women with disabilities.
Blogs of note
Disability Studies, Penny Richards et al
(To do: Tag disability bloggers and sites and pull in delicious feed so this link list is easier to maintain.)